Thursday, March 16, 2023

Spoiled rotten.....

Yesterday was my birthday.  I had Liam overnight and so we had a quiet day.  I was thoroughly spoiled though by all my family.  Hubby got me a new Fitbit watch.  Dd and family made up a six month "subscription" for cross stitch stuff.  So I have a present to open on the 15th of the month for the next six months. Son and family got me these:

Have you seen these Lego sets?  I fell in love with them the first time I saw them.
I figured I couldn't "kill" these flowers😁
Lego has brought out some really neat adult sets.  Are you a fan of Lego?  Can't wait to start making these.


8 comments:

Terra said...

How sweet it is to be spoiled by your family for your birthday. I had not heard of Lego sets for adults, those flower bouquets are amazing.

angela said...

Happy belated birthday

William Kendall said...

Happy birthday!

Donna said...

Oh!! Happy Late Birthday friend!!!
And No! I've never even heard about Legos for adults! I'll start looking...
Hope your Special Day was a Great one!
hugs
Donna

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Happy Birth Day!! Sounds like you were spoiled, but that's a good thing. I'm a huge fan of Lego and always wanted it when I was a kids but back then it wasn't considered something a girl should like. I was pretty happy to end up having two boys so I could indulge. Haven't seen those flowers before though.

Rose said...

You just gave me an idea for my daughter's birthday! We all love Legos.

Sounds l like you had a wonderful birthday...I hope you have many more!

Jeanie said...

Happy belated birthday! It sounds like a very good day!

coffeeontheporchwithme said...

A very happy birthday to you! I’d not seen those Lego kits before. Neat! -Jenn

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...