I bought some Bee Pollen on Sunday. Bee Pollen is the only known food which contains every essential nutrient needed by mankind for perfect health.
The overall benefits to taking Bee Pollen are:
- Increases the bodies resistance to stress and diseases and speeds up the healing process in most conditions of ill health.
- Possesses age-retarding and rejuvenate properties.
- Great energy booster.
- Appetite suppressant.
- Weight management (weight loss & control)
- Help relieves "seasonal allergies."
- Lower blood pressure.
- Pre-menstrual & Menopause.
- Skin Conditions.
- Feeling of Well Being.
- Sexual Desire and performance.
- Athletic Endurance.
While I was looking at the Royal Doulton site yesterday I noticed that Wedgwood is bringing out a line of Royal Wedding commemorative pieces, here is a link to them. Funny thing though it's only showing on the UK site; not that I have any desire to buy one. Not really into that sort of thing.
One thing I have done though is made dd a fan of Wedgwood, she has dibs on my Wedgwood Christmas ornaments when I die she says!!!! Like me she loves Jasperware; I only have around nine pieces plus my Christmas ornaments, and infact my Jasperware plates are still wrapped up in boxes from when we moved as I haven't found a suitable place to put them up yet.
***HAVING ISSUES WITH MY EMAIL FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS, CAN'T ACCESS IT***
*****WILL POST TOMORROW THE SAGA OF MY GMAIL ACCOUNT****