I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look at this..........
This is a condo complex opposite when hubby's surgeon office is. I know there are taller condo buildings, but this one is very tall in ...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...

5 comments:
Nice shot of the flag!
hugs
Donna
Sweet!
Great photo!!
I love this.
Between company last week, prepping for a Cork Poppers do, an ear and/or sinus infection, and then this week's mass shooting in our town, I'm so behind blog reading, I'll never catch up! I'll try to take a look at all but not comment and hopefully be back on schedule this week!
Very fitting.
Post a Comment