Sunday, February 19, 2023

Clarkson's Farm Series 2

Been busy watching this.  Some folk don't like Jeremy Clarkson, me too, but I really do enjoy this series.  Had a good laugh at multiple things, although I am no farmer some of the stuff he does makes you shake your head.  Gerald is such a character, never know what on earth he is saying.  Caleb is also a star, and overall they all make a great team.

However, it's not all laughs, there is a very serious side to farming and this is one platform in making these issues more public.

8 comments:

Joy said...

I don't 'like' him but he does make me laugh.
xx

angela said...

My son knows I love all things farming so he has told me about this show
It’s on a streaming service I don’t have so I might have to just go to his place and watch it.
And no I don’t like Jeremy I think he is a twat.

Notes From The Frugal Trenches said...

I haven't watched it as the presenter puts me off. But I really love farming shows. Have you watched the UK series That Farming Life? It features farm owners from across the UK who are on it for a series or more. It's absolutely brilliant.

Jenn Jilks said...

That is a hoot. I'm not sure I'd want to watch someone I don't like.

Belinda said...

Thank you for the heads up. I’ll be sure to check it out.

William Kendall said...

Thanks for sharing.

Karen said...

I'm not fussy about him either, but do enjoy the show. Haven't started Season 2 yet. His young side kick is the kind of guy I'd want helping on my farm! (I gave up farming twenty years ago.)

Jackie said...

I kind of giggle when I think of the first series. I haven't started the 2nd season yet, but will after watching the episode of Vera I am watching right now.

God bless.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...