Monday, February 20, 2023

This past week

has gone by in a blur, a dopey blur!!!!

Very little has been done by me all week.

I didn't get to see a doctor over the weekend.  As today is a holiday here in Ontario, they won't be open today either.  It's got to the stage I have to see a doctor as I am not well.  Now add into the fact I have pink eye 🤩(me minus the smiling face!!) things are only going from bad to worse............then add into the fact that all pink eye medication is on back order (((SIGH)))  I spoke to the pharmacist and as I luckily had some stye med's in the house I could use that until I get to the doctor.

I swear I am ready to run away.  It's been a long time since I have been this sick.

Oh well onwards and upwards I guess.

10 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

You have been through the wringer! I started getting better as soon as I stopped taking the anitbiotic. I have only gotten pink eye once in my life, and I thought it was allergies. So, I proceeded to give it to my child! I hope things look up for you soon.

Joy said...

I'm sorry to read this, Gill. How miserable for you. I hope things improve very soon now. Much love. xx

William Kendall said...

Get into a doctor's office or walk in clinic first thing tomorrow.

Donna said...

Oh goodness! I know you're ready to feel better!
Hopefully, soon!
hugs
Donna

Maggie said...

Sorry you're still not feeling well, conjunctivitis is nasty. Hope you manage to get something to ease it soon.Take care

maureenlthompson said...

Hope you can get to see a doctor soon. XXXXX

My Piece of Earth said...

Hope you feel better soon, you have certainly been unwell far too long without seeking some medical advice.

Cheers

Jackie said...

I am so sorry that you are still so unwell. Pink eye is something I haven't gotten so I hope you can get something for it very soon.

God bless.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'm so sorry that you're not well. Really hope you get to see someone tomorrow and hopefully can get something to get you feeling better.

Belinda said...

I’m sorry you are not feeling better yet. Hopefully the doctor will fix you up and the prescription supply issues will clear up. I read about it again in the ne2smthis morning about precaution shortages. Sigh.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...