Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Safe


Here we go another Netflix progamme based on a Harlan Coben book.  Once again was clueless until the last episode then everything meshed together.  Also once again there was a twist that no one saw coming until the last moment.  And once again well worth watching as it keeps your brain working trying to figure out who has done what!!!

I can't post the actual video here for some reason, but I did find the theme song to this series quite catchy.  Here is a link to Glitter and Gold.  I have never heard of this artist, Barns Courtney, have you?

7 comments:

Angela said...

I quite enjoyed "Safe" but am beginning to find HCs stuff a bit "samey".
Currently watching "The Good Cop" on Netflix. A comedy/drama police series, from the same guy who did Monk. January and February need lightening up a bit, and the Good Cop is some light relief on dreary days

Donna said...

Well that looks Good! Thanks!
hugs
Donna

T'Pol said...

I have watched it with my BFF from the US a while ago. We both liked it. Harlan Coben is a great writer and honestly, his books are better than the adaptaions which is not a surprise. I agree that it is a very catchy tune.

William Kendall said...

Looks intriguing.

Practical Parsimony said...

I have never heard of any of this. But, I love that song/tune.

Jackie said...

I just love these series that are based on Harlan Coben's novels.


God bless.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Harlan Coben is a great author - a favourite here, along with Michael Connolly. Didn't know this book had been made into a show so will have to see if we can get it.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...