Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Happy Valley | Series 3 Trailer - BBC


Happy Valley, the title always makes me smile, as it's the complete opposite of a Happy Valley...LOL  It's flipping well depressing.

Saw seasons one and two.  Hoping we don't have to wait forever to see season three here in Canada.

Love Sarah Lancashire, she is such a good actor.  Thought she was excellent in Last Tango in Halifax.  She is playing Julia Child in a series; and of course who can forget Raquel in Coronation Street.  She's come a long way from those days!!

8 comments:

Jenn Jilks said...

We are always looking for new titles!
(ツ) from Jenn Jilks , ON, Canada!

lorie said...

I am going to have to watch the first 2 seasons again. It's been so long.
Raquel and Curly were definitely not the couple of the century.

Maggie said...

Last Tango In Halifax was a fantastic series wasn't it? Sarah Lancashire always seems to play a good part whatever she's in, and yes, I remember when she was in Corrie too.
Happy Valley started here on New Years Day but I haven't watched it yet, fingers crossed it is as good as the other two series.

Jeanie said...

I love "Happy Valley" -- Sarah L. is one of my favorites!

William Kendall said...

First I've heard of it.

Jackie said...

I loved Happy Valley as well. Looking forward to season three when we actually get it.

God bless.

Notes From The Frugal Trenches said...

Gill, I'm giddy! I can't wait to watch it. I can't tell you how many times we watched Season 1 and 2. I just showed wee girl the trailer you posted. First time we'd seen it.

I imagine it will be on PBS! I can't wait.

And yes, the total opposite of happy!!!!!!

Notes From The Frugal Trenches said...

Oh yes, and have to say another favourite is Last Tango in Halifax. Such a special series.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...