Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Wednesday


Yes it's Wednesday but it's not the day I want to talk about.  It's Wednesday the tv series on Netflix.  Have you watched it?  I just loved it.  I found it very strange that a 58 year old would enjoy it so much; but I did.  Jenna Ortega plays the role perfectly.

I had never heard of the song in the video about, but it is so catchy and Jenna's dance moves fits the song perfectly.

I am hoping that they do decide to make a second series.  For those of you who have watched the show.  Don't you think the principal Larissa Weems (played by Gwendoline Christie) looks just like Laura Prepon, who played Donna in the 70's show.  I was convinced it was her until I saw the credits.

Just also watched Lincoln Lawyer also on Netflix.  You can see the preview here.

That one is worth watching also.

I posted a book review on my book review blog yesterday, "The Memory Keeper of Kyiv."  Well worth reading in light of what is going on in the Ukraine at the moment.

I have no idea what is going on with the lower half of this post, sorry it's hard to read.

10 comments:

angela said...

My kids keep telling me to watch it. And I have tried to watch it.
I just don’t like it.
I guess you have to be in the mood. Not sure

Angela said...

We enjoyed Wednesday too, not seen The Lincoln Lawyer yet.

JiCaLu said...

My nephew told me he would be disappointed in me if I did not watch Wednesday :O! It seems to be well loved!!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

We've seen the Lincoln Lawyer and loved it, but haven't tried Wednesday yet. Right now we're binge watching 'Designated Survivor' and really like it.

William Kendall said...

So much that I'm missing, but I pretty much gave up on television.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I saw The Lincoln Lawyer and it looks good. I will not watch Wednesday, not my genre. I have so many on my to watch list and not enough time!

T'Pol said...

I was planning to watch Wednesday. Thanks for the recommendation.

Maggie said...

That series is a new one to me, I'll have to look it up. Thanks for the recomendation

Jackie said...

I really enjoyed Wednesday... I have also now finished Willow and enjoyed that one as well.

God bless.

Liz Hinds said...

I love Wednesday too and that dance! I tried doing my own version. You really don't want to see that! And, we watched Lincoln Lawyer too but I remember nothing about it.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...