Wednesday, January 25, 2023

The Stranger


Watched this series on Netflix, again adapted from the book, "The Stranger," by Harlan Coben.

Again, very intense.  So many twists and turns.  Had no idea what was going on for the first six episodes.  By the 7th episode things started to click together, and I had figured out some of the things that was happening.  However, even in the 8th episode there were still twists and turns to the very end.  Such a good series, had me on the edge of my seat a few times.

The lead actor in this series Richard Armitage was also one of the lead actors in Stay Close as well.

10 comments:

Donna said...

Omgoodness! This looks good! Thank you for the trailer!
Hope you're doing well!
Have a super Wednesday!
hugs
Donna

JiCaLu said...

There are soo many shows out. I got my nails done yesterday and watched some episodes on Your Honour (on Crave) it was wild!! I am glad this was good, I may recommend it to my mom and step dad!

Anne in the kitchen said...

TheHub and I are always looking for a new series. Thanks for the heads up!

Belinda said...

Oh, that does sound good. Thank you for sharing. 😊

William Kendall said...

Looks good.

mrsnesbitt said...

Our local transmitter had a fire see it sent to transmitter heaven and our reception has been terrible ever since. It is a gamble what we can view - in a technological age we are prehistoric!

Jeanie said...

Thanks for the head's up on this. It sounds good.

Jackie said...

It really was a good series. Kept me very engaged with the plot.

God bless.

Maggie said...

I'll have to look out for that one, I don't watch a lot of TV but do like a good thriller

Hawaii Planner said...

I really liked that one as well. They've adapted several Harlan Coben books, and most of them are really good

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...