Saturday, August 15, 2009

Some photos of my drive to work and an issue with Molly.

You will need to click on these photos to see the detail. They were taken on my way to work. If you look carefully you will see the CN Tower which is downtown Toronto. I am around an hour and a half away from downtown Toronto when I took these photos. The view is spectacular, I would love to live there, but the properties are very, very expensive in that area.





Now I think this is a once in a lifetime photo, one which I am guessing you have never seen a Golden Moose in a garden....LOL It's a statue, just in case you're wondering.



Now the issue with Molly she has pooped in the attic twice now. She didn't ask to go out, she hadn't been inside all day, both times it happened when we were at home, so she is in and out all day. Any ideas?

Finished working the week and honestly I enjoyed it, it's not a hard job physically just mentally as you are using your brain, it's office work. Still I'll be glad to get the garden and the house ship shape again!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

simply beautifully captured shots....lovely!

Clippy Mat said...

i know very little about dogs but the same thing happened with my dog when we first got her which was just a few months ago. i put it down to 'teething problems' and she just hadn't synchronised her toilet times. so i watch what she does when she goes out and if she just pees then i make sure she goes out again within a short space of time and that works. sometimes she will be in and out all day but doesn't always do what she has to do until i say, 'go pee'. it's like she's on a cue now. so maybe molly just forgot to do her business when she was outside?
:-)

DeniseinVA said...

Sorry, no ideas on Molly. Hopefully someone else will give you a clue as to why she is doing this. I enjoyed your photos, especially when enlarged.

Anonymous said...

I miss that view, I was able to see the CN tower from the bedroom!

Sigh!

I thought the moose was real for a fleeting moment!!!

Sandi McBride said...

Great photos, and I'd love to have that moose in my garden! As for Molly...now that's a ticklish situation...maybe blocking her entry to the attic would help...I hope this problem works itself out...I'm sure that it will!
Sandi

Patty said...

When my sister's dog would do this, it was after my sister had been gone for the day, she would come home, the dog would go out, then come right back in and poop on the floor. She figured the dog was doing it because she had left it alone all day. You might ask the vet what the problem could be.

Jess said...

Spray the area with equal parts water and vinegar...try that.

Hope all is well

Love, Jess

that british woman s brother said...

you should rub mollys nose in she will sharpe learn thats its wrong

EG CameraGirl said...

What a coincidence! I just took a photo of Toronto through the haze (or perhaps smog) yesterday from the ridge between East Gwillimbury and Lake Ontario. ;-)

Scrappy quilter said...

I agree, spray the area with vinegar and water. She may have be protesting the fact that you were gone during the week.

btw - loved the picture of the sunflowers. We have fields and fields of them around our area. I love them!!

Hotel Stay

First of all thank you for all your birthday wishes.  Each and every one of them was greatly appreciated.  The kids bought me/us an overnigh...