Monday, December 11, 2023

The Crown: Season 6 | Part 1 Trailer | Netflix


We binge watched this on the weekend.

The one thing that everyone can agree on, Diana loved her boys too the moon and back.  The other thing I think we can all agree on, the way she died affected her boys deeply.

As for the rest of it, who knows.  The whole ghost of Diana was ridiculous, but adds drama to the whole thing.

I will watch the next part of season 6, which comes out on the 15th of this month.  Maybe not right away but at some point.

Have you watched The Crown?

4 comments:

Angela said...

I have watched it right up until this latest series. Waiting for the right moment to binge watch [an evening when my OH is elsewhere, he cant stand it!] The ghost sitting next to the Queen bit sounds ridiculous to me, though

Jeanie said...

I will resume Netflix after the first of the year when I have time to watch and do want to see this but I get mixed reviews on this season.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Must admit I've never watched it. DH isn't much for watching anything about the royals and I know he wouldn't be interested.

Karen said...

I'm only at season 4.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...