Saturday, December 16, 2023

Thank you Angela!!!

I read this post over on Angela's blog and it took me down a really deep rabbit hole.....LOL  She is talking about Gonk's.  Now it seems there is different variations of Gonks, and what people think they are.  My idea of a Gonk is this:


(image credit)

Other people think they look like this; but I think they are Gnomes:



(image credit)

Regardless, I wasted a half hour of my life thinking about this....LOL 😂  Thank you Angela!!

And just so you don't feel left out and want to wander down that same rabbit hole, what do you think?

6 comments:

Linda said...

I have no idea what to think...lol.

Angela said...

Glad to see you agree with me. Hope you haven't wasted too much time on this one. I haven't even started on the theme of goblins yet!

Belinda said...

I think those are gnomes too. :)

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Gonk? I must admit I've never heard that term. I do remember those fuzzy 'creatures' back in the day but never heard them called that. Interesting!!

Jackie said...

I think of gnomes and really have been looking at patterns to make a few for the small tree upstairs. A next year project.

God bless.

Oh yeah, Gonks are not gnomes.

Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I like your site!

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...