Just makes you shake your head!! Good for the guy standing up for himself.
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Binge watched this on the weekend..............
Thoroughly enjoyed it, though it showed how some countries don't seem to want to play nice with one another, despite being on the same s...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...
7 comments:
They even had kids! She's really got a nerve. It sounds as if he knows her and how to deal!
Wow!!!
Some people are unbelievable!
Some people simply have no concept of right and wrong. Wow! I think I would have called the police on her.
Unbelievable! I`d love to hear the next episode of their relationship as owner and tenant. Doesn`t bode well.
I am speechless. I can't believe how entitled that woman feels.
God bless.
Good lord, does she know what tenant rights are? I'd say she's a horrible landlord, but I had one who tried to have me killed.
Post a Comment