Sunday, January 28, 2024

Lint roller tip

You know those lint rollers that you use on your clothes?  I bought mine from Canadian Tire for $1.99 the other day.  I would assume the dollar store sells them as well?

Well use it on your lamp shades to get rid of the dust on them.  It's a lot more gentle than brushing them down with the vacuum cleaner.  It works as you can see by the dust I picked up off my lamp in the living room.

Do you have any other good ideas on what to use a lint roller on?


7 comments:

Joy said...

What a good idea, many thanks. xx

Maggie said...

I use a lint roller om my vertical blinds

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Great tip! I hadn't thought of doing that. I use my lint roller to pick up 'bits' of threads on my sewing projects.

My Piece of Earth said...

Thanks for sharing, that's a good idea.

Linda said...

I don't actually touch my blinds with the vacuum. I use the nozzle attachment and just get really close. I bought a lint roller when I moved here and cannot find it. I wanted it to dehair my sweater. My hair gets everywhere.

Karen said...

works great on the pets who hate brushes too

Christy said...

We lint roll the cats with them :) Although we have found the no name brands don't do as good of a job. You would be amazed at how much hair we get that way.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...