Wednesday, January 10, 2024

A tip and a recommendation

At our 2022 Christmas party one lady gave us all her favourite body lotion as her favourite thing.  Here is a link to the Company, it looks as though it is Canadian based but you can buy this brand on Amazon as well.

This lasts a long time as it is so rich and creamy and a little goes a long way.  I find that during the winter with the heating on my legs get so dry.  I have been alternating between this product and the Body Shop's body butter.  The basd is a much more richer product for your body.

I am coming to the end of the tube.  So I cut my tube into three, like below.
I threw out the middle section and placed the top section over the bottom section and so I can get every last drop of the lotion out of the tube, by removing the top section.
It also help this product is creme brulee scent and creme brulee is one of my favourite desserts!!


6 comments:

Joy said...

It sounds absolutely lush. I love the body shop products too. xx

Magpie's Mumblings said...

mmmm- creme brulee scented lotion sounds heavenly. My current favourite is Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E. I use it on my legs and arms and it leaves a lovely light scent and seems to work really well. I get it at Shopper's but I'm sure other places have it.

Belinda said...

Thank you for the recommendation. And thank you for your kind words when my Dad passed away last week.

Jackie said...

That sounds heavenly. Good job on getting the last little bit out.

God bless.

My Piece of Earth said...

Sounds like a great lotion if it lasts a long time, a bonus with the lovely scent too. I have dry skin in the winter, thanks for the recommendation for this product.

My Piece of Earth said...

Sounds like a great lotion if it lasts a long time, a bonus with the lovely scent too. I have dry skin in the winter, thanks for the recommendation for this product.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...