Wednesday, June 12, 2019

I am tired........

Tuesday was all go for me.  I left the house at 9 am and didn't arrive home until 3 pm.  Got a couple of jobs done though, so that was good.

Had a visit to our family doctor and again came to the conclusion he is a pill pushing doctor.  If in doubt he give's you pills.  Do you have a family doctor like that?  I was his first appointment after the lunch hour and he was 20 minutes late {{{SIGH}}}  Was it time well spent at the doctors............no and I can see a visit in the future to him again with the same problem.  Meanwhile I'll do what he says for the next month and go from there.

I did manage to get an hour in the garden when I got home weeding one flower bed, so that was also a good job, jobbed as I always say.  

Did some sewing after supper and was not at all happy with the results {{{SIGH}}}

So I am going to wrap up Tuesday in a small package and say goodbye to it and welcome Wednesday with new eyes and refreshed attitude..................

(image credit)

7 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Good morning Gill, have a great Wednesday yourself.

Cathy said...

My Wednesday is nearly finished.....it was a good one!
I hope you begin to feel better soon Gill - tiredness is becoming an epidemic these days.
Rest up - do only what's necessary - if need be lower your expectations - slow down and smell the roses (if you can)
Cathy

Patio Postcards said...

I like that photo of the butterflies leaving the jar. Oh I'm sorry that you had no luck with your doctor. Hopefully your will get the results from the medication that are needed (& promised). Is yours an older doctor? I think some of them have difficulty dealing with women as they know nothing about us & just put everything down to menopause of pre-menopause. (grrr) I'm lucky in that mine knows my feelings about pills as the answer to everything, so we often discuss alternatives. I'm not against medication or vaccines, I'm just not sure the quick answer is always the best. I do hope your Wednesday is a much better day for you. :)

Anonymous said...

So beautifully expressed, too bad the doctor visit was not what you wanted, some doctors are quick to turn to pills , I think it’s because they are trained that way, pharmaceuticals play such a big part in the doctors practice, there must be other help, better answers, I hope you feel better soon,

Arlene G said...

Glad you had some garden time to make up for the doctors time.:)

William Kendall said...

To me the mark of a good doctor is one who asks lots of questions. I've seen the opposite.

Jackie said...

My friend has a doctor that is a pill pusher. I have been lucky so far and have had doctors that will work with me so unless a pill is absolutely necessary (like the bone builder one I take) they try to keep me off them.

However there is a slight drawback. She is so thorough that quite often she is way behind and I have had to wait for almost an hour to see her.

God bless.

Hotel Stay

First of all thank you for all your birthday wishes.  Each and every one of them was greatly appreciated.  The kids bought me/us an overnigh...