Sunday, June 9, 2019

Appleby Lane is now up and running...........



As I mentioned before it is a Facebook only store.  The link to the store is on the side bar, but also here it is.

For the people who do not use Facebook, I will do a post once a week updating what I have added to the shop, and if you are interested in anything just post a comment (I WILL NOT PUBLISH IT) with your email and I will get back to you.

The search for the store you need to search Appleby Lane 64 on Facebook.  I am also on instagram @appleby.lane64  I will say I am very new to instagram and don't fully understand it all, so again a learning curve for me.

As you will no doubt understand this is a work in progress and there will be many updates and changes while I am doing it.

Things will settle down and get back to normal on my blog, hopefully in the next week, as you all must be getting fed up of hearing all about Appleby Lane...LOL

Again, I will say thank you for putting up with me regarding this.  I would love it, if you could pass on the info on my shop to your friends.  I will be holding a giveaway in July to thank everyone for their support.



4 comments:

Joy said...

Not fed up at all. I think it is very exciting and I'm pleased your have found an outlet for your creativity.
xx

William Kendall said...

Bravo to you!

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! You sound so excited, I wish you all the best, many sales! I know there’s a couple of purchases on my mind lol I will share it on my Facebook, I’m not very active there but will be now, I’ve been given help with my computer for the visually impaired and I’m up and running.,

Rose said...

I like hearing what you are doing, and hope all goes well for you with this!

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...