Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Great Customer Service........

I have been meaning to write this post for a couple of weeks now but keep forgetting.  I ordered business cards and stickers for Appleby Lane through Vista Print.  Our daughter had the Appleby Lane logo made through someone for me, and I wanted to use the logo on both the cards and stickers.

To cut a long story short when I recieved my order everything was way too small.  I could barely read it with my glasses on and using a magnifying glass!!  So I called them and admitted that this was my mistake and asked what I should do.  Without hesitating they said no problem they would reprint everything bigger and send it back to me no charge.

So Vista Print will be getting all my business from now on.  Have you used Vista Print?

I love the look of my business cards, simple but effective I think:

The one thing though I do forget and that is too check my Appleby Lane yahoo account...........just going to do that now...LOL

9 comments:

Joy said...

I think they're lovely!
xx

Loks said...

This is good to know. I have had other friends happy with them as well.

Arlene G said...

I have used vista print for personalized stationery and I really liked it. You are right, they strive to make the customer happy. I love your design on the cards...very pretty Gill.

Practical Parsimony said...

I love the card, the apple.

Rachel said...

We have used Vistaprint for business cards for my tutoring business and my hubby's digital media business and we have always been impressed with their customer service. Your cards look great!

William Kendall said...

Very good!

mamasmercantile said...

Very nice, they look so professional.

Karen said...

They have my "business business" as well. I'm trying to convince the Mr. that he needs to reorder his business cards from them too. When I see what he paid for his last lot of 100 cards from a local company, that got his email address WRONG!! (.com instead of .ca) than got snooty about it.....well.

Anne in the kitchen said...

Nice cards and nice to know they have great customer service

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...