Saturday, June 22, 2019

R's Bag......

As you know I make bags for the special people in my life.  I recently made and gave "R" an early birthday gift of this sling-a-long bag.  I was very pleased with how it turned out. I used Tula Pink's De La Luna fabric line on this bag.  "R" loved it as well.



This is my sling-a-long bag and I use it all the time: 


 This is the one I made for my daughter.


 That's it though for sling-a-long bags for now though!!  I won't be making them for my shop as they are too fiddly and time consuming.


4 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

They are gorgeous, I love the fabric for the one you made for yourself.

Arlene G said...

Very cute Gill!!

William Kendall said...

They're well done.

Rose said...


They are all so nice...and I bet they are better made than anything you could buy ready made.

Hotel Stay

First of all thank you for all your birthday wishes.  Each and every one of them was greatly appreciated.  The kids bought me/us an overnigh...