Friday, June 21, 2019

All about Appleby Lane today.....

I hope you don't mind but I wanted to show a couple of new things I have made for the shop, for those of you who don't use Facebook.

I made a couple of lunch bag/key fob combo's which I love.  I even made a video online asking people to buy them asap, as I am very reluctant to part with them....LOL  They are around 11 inches high by 13 inches wide and are $45 CDN plus shipping (there is a flat rate shipping special going on at the moment).  100% quilted cotton on the outside with a waterproof lining inside.  They are a great size and hold a lot including your water bottle.

I very nearly made myself a handbag with this, rather than the lunch bag!!


 This is a farm themed one.
Another thing I have made are these project bags.  They are so, so useful for all sorts of things.  They are all around 10 inches wide by 8 inches tall.  They are made with 100% cotton fabric and some are made with linen also.  4 outside pockets and two pockets inside, one which is ideal for your cell phone.  I wouldn't be without my projects bags......yes I have multiple...LOL


Which one is your favourite fabric combination?

Then finally I made another three knitting totes.  All are $45 each, not sure which is my favourite fabric combination?  The words and the lime green lining, make it just pop.
 The pinky/purple lining goes so well with the outside fabric.
 This is a one off, as I have no more fabric left of this, so if you own this no one else will have one the same.  It will be as unique as you are!
If you want any more info about any of these products, leave me a comment, and if you know of anyone who would like any of these, please share this post with them.

Thanks, Gill Appleby Lane

5 comments:

Joy said...

They are lovely and I do hope they're selling well.
xx

Patio Postcards said...

Such beautiful bags - you really have quite a talent for creating these works of fabric art.

Arlene G said...

Gill I think those lunch bags would make a cute purse as well.

William Kendall said...

The second one particularly draws my eye.

Jackie said...

Love the knitting bags especially. I don't have pay pal or etransfer so unless you take a cheque........

God bless.

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...