Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Focus Gill..........

Must say my mind was all over the place on Monday.  Therefore I didn't achieve as much as I would have liked during the day.  Then I got onto the computer and time just flew by and everything came to a standstill.

One thing I was doing was looking for a lunch bag pattern with handles.  I found one, and set off to make one.  I found that the instructions were not clear and the further I went along with the pattern the more unclear it was.  It got to the point where it totally didn't make sense.  I was ready to throw the computer/sewing machine/me out of the window.  Then I had a light bulb moment 💡.......why don't I just sew it and take no notice of the instructions.  That is what I did and I made my first lunch bag.

 It's lined in waterproof material.
It's not perfect but now I know what I am doing, I will make more for the shop.

7 comments:

Evelyn said...

love it!

Anonymous said...

It looks great and with your skill I imagine you just use the pattern for a brief outline and just go with your own plan, design your own patterns, that’s really cool!

mamasmercantile said...

Beautiful fabric.

Arlene G said...

You are such a great seamstress, I am sure you could do it without a pattern.

Jackie said...

Very nice!!

God bless.

barbara woods said...

great job!

William Kendall said...

Nicely done!

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...