Friday, December 26, 2008

The day after............

thought I'd do a quick post, it's 6.30pm, on Christmas Day, we're all sitting here, stuffed and bloated, from overeating. We have had a super day, had the grandparents over and our neighbours, who are Indian and had never had a Christmas lunch before. Most of all we had good food and good company.

We got lots of lovely presents, and were all thoroughly spoiled. I took a couple of photos to share with you.

After we spent a hour opening presents:



My new Wedgwood Christmas ornament that my mother bought for me. Isn't it lovely?



As it is Boxing Day when you are reading this, we will be shopping in the sales, I will be posting all about our escapades tomorrow........

7 comments:

The Southern Mom said...

Happy Holidays! Hope you've had a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a great day, and I love the new Wedgwood Christmas ornament, so nice!!! have great fun at the sales, fiona

George said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas. I look forward to hearing about your Boxing Day adventures.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Gill, Love that Wedgwood ornament your mother bought you. Gorgeous!!!

Have a great day shopping the sales!!!!

Happy Boxing Day.
Hugs,
Betsy

Janet said...

Happy Boxing Day, Gill, and good hunting.

Gill - That British Woman said...

thanks for all your comments, I am hoping to have more computer time tomorrow........

Gill

Cherie said...

ooooohhhh! Wedgewood is so lovely isn't it? Your ornament is no eexception! Happy Christmas to you and also a Merry New Year!

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...