Friday, February 2, 2024

Some things I have done this week.

Was talking to daughter-in-law about how my drawer organizers move around, she suggested putting feet on the bottom of them to stop them moving.
Went to Dollarama and found these.  Ended up not using the instant Tac, just the bumper pads.
They worked perfectly for the job.
Now when I open the drawer the organizers haven't moved.
I love these mini cucumbers.  The local store had two packs of 6 on for $4.  I managed to snag packs with seven in them!
They keep really well in my Fridgesmart Tupperware containers.  I also pre-peeled some baby oranges ready for eating.
I made a really yummy couscous salad.  I added to one cup of cooked couscous, some veggies and feta cheese and the dressing on it was Kraft Greek Dressing..
Picked up a book from the library that I had ordered.  This is the selection for the book club in the UK my mother goes to.  They meet at the end of February.

I have been cleaning out cupboards etc and putting things we don't need into boxes to donate to the charity store.  Made a trip to drop off the boxes, while doing some errands.


I remembered to check the library website and managed to snag a space in the February craft club, so looking forward to that!!

 

5 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

I have never thought of putting tabs on the corners of my organizers. I have a couple in my kitchen tool drawer that like to wander occasionally.

Joy said...

A clever way to stop things moving around - neat and simple. Love it. xx

Lori said...

That's a great tip on stopping organizers from moving around.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I've often used those little tabs to hold things in place. They're wonderful on the back of picture frames to keep them from going crooked.

Jackie said...

Very nice on finding what you needed to stop the organizers from moving around. That's lots of boxes to drop off at the secondhand store. Good for you.

God bless.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...