Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Barrie Bell

 The boys are taking swimming lessons at one of the Recreation Centres.  We generally go and watch them.  This car is parked in the foyer of the Recreation Centre.  Notice the oil pan underneath it; it's leaking oil.


Thought it was rather neat, as I didn't realize that cars were built in our neck of the woods.

Mind you pretty cold driving in one of those this time of year?

I managed to get a couple of good jobs done while at the rec centre.  Got my parking pass for the waterfront sorted and dropped off all my dead batteries for them to recycle.

I keep saying to myself, I should take up aquafit as I enjoy being in the pool.......one of these days!!

5 comments:

angela said...

I love looking at old cars. That one is a little beauty.
Swimming is great for the body. Low impact exercises and you’ll probably make lots of new friends too

Linda said...

I suppose after a cold horse and buggy ride, they knew how to bundle up and would not expect there to be heat in a car. Brrrr!
Practical Parsimony

My Piece of Earth said...

Have not heard of the Barrie Bell car before, I learnt something today. Love the colour of this one.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

That's a beautiful car! So nice that it's been fixed up and is on display.

Jackie said...

What an interesting old car. I had never heard of the Barrie Bell so I thank you for introducing it to me.

God bless.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...