Okay I now want a Dashund😁
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Canadian Museum of History (Photo Heavy!)
This post contains 19 photos, just a heads up!! The first full day in Ottawa we walked over to the Canadian Museum of History which is ove...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...
5 comments:
Aw, cute. xx
They certainly are cute (and this one is talented too!).
Cute, you can have him.
my friend had one who burrowed into everything, even under the area rug. They are too dang cute.
They are really cute, but back problems abound.
God bless.
Post a Comment