I loved this show, can't wait for the second season!!! I just can't find out when it will be shown on Netflix?
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Halloween cross stitch - part one
I mentioned last month I was going to take part in Durene Jones Halloween sew along cross stitch. I have never done a Halloween themed pro...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...
3 comments:
Have tried several times to get into this but no luck...
hugs
Donna
She's got the look.
Can hardly wait for this. Loved the first season.
God bless.
Post a Comment