Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Good Morning

I did a double take when I first looked out of the window this morning, I honestly thought we had, had snow.  It was only a hard frost but all the rooftops were white, but even the frost on the park was a lot.  The clouds in the sky were also interesting this morning as well.  It was -3 oC when I took this photo, and will get up to 8 oC as a high today.  A lot different from the 30 oC temperatures we were experiencing a week or two ago!!



I only have some touch ups to do in the bathroom.  However hubby has some more work to do on the shower.  The shower has to have all the silicone redone; which was a job we were not expecting to do.  As he is still working full time, this will take him the rest of the week to get done.

Luckily we have another full bathroom in our basement, so can shower down there.  Popping out to Home Depot this morning to pick up this:


The shower has to be clean of soap scum so the silicone will stick.  This one is a bit pricy at over $14 but we are hoping it will work.

Another busy day again for me, but at least the painting is all done.  I will share photos when I have everything put back together.

Have a super day and let me know what you are up to today, I love reading all your comments.



8 comments:

Donna said...

Can't wait to see the finished bathroom! I bet it's lovely!
hugs
Donna

Belinda said...

Brrrr….sounds chilly up your way. Stay warm and snug. Your shower cleaner reminds me I have some deck cleaner I need to clean my back porch with soon.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Welcome to spring in Canada! I sincerly hope our summer won't be like last year when apparently there were really warm temps here the two weeks in May when we were out west and then it didn't get hot again for the rest of the summer (at least not hot by my standards anyway). Having those few days of heat a couple of weeks ago was wonderful.
Hope your bathroom is soon done so you can enjoy it!

My Piece of Earth said...

It does look white enough for snow, we only had a very light frost this morning. Sun keeps going behind the clouds, so maybe not quite as warm as I would want it to be.

Look forward to photo's.

Maggie said...

Sounds like you are getting loads of house jobs ticked off.
Can't believe you are still getting frosts! Hopefully it will start to warm up soon.
enjoy the rest of your week.

William Kendall said...

We get those really warm temps so characteristic of false spring.

Jenn Jilks said...

Good luck with the bathroom. We've two, but only one shower.
That frost must have been disturbing!

Karen said...

I'm trying to scrape off all the gross discolored silicone around the back of my kitchen sink. I've resorted to dental tools to pick it out of the crevices. What a gross disgusting job that is.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...