Friday, April 7, 2023

so far so good..........

I am well/healthy.  Still have signs of shingles, but it is very mild and neither itches or hurts now.

I have not been in the mood for blogging this week, sorry.  However I wanted to give you my weekly update on my cross stitch.


Again, I haven't done as much as I would have liked this week.  There is a lot of back stitch to do and borders.  I can see it will take me another couple of weeks.  I am really pleased though how it's coming together.

Just in case I don't get back online this weekend.  I hope you all have a lovely Easter.


8 comments:

Donna said...

The cross stitch is so pretty!
Happy Easter...
hugs
Donna

Joy said...

It's lovely, really attractive. Also, I'm very glad you are feeling so much better - it's been a rough old time. xx

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Glad you're feeling better! I'm still amazed at how quickly you've stitched that project...it looks great.

Practical Parsimony said...

It seems like you are over the worst of the shingles. When I had shingles on my head and ear, it was very mild the whole time, but drove me nuts. The pain was intermittent but ferocious. s this piece to use as a game or the frame? I am confused.

My Piece of Earth said...

Pleased you are feeling better. Cross Stitch is coming along nicely, love it.

Happy Easter to you and yours.

William Kendall said...

Have a good Easter.

JiCaLu said...

Sorry to hear you got shingles, but glad you're feeling better. My mom had a breakthrough case, she was fully vaccinated. Happy Easter!

Jenn Jilks said...

Take good care.
Just do what you feel like!

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...