Thursday, April 27, 2023

Funny story about the Dyson.........

As I mentioned last week, we got a Dyson vacuum cleaner.  After I got it charged up, I decided to try it out.  I was very impressed with how it worked.  I just used the regular vacuum head.

However this vacuum comes with another head that is used on hardwood floor and tile floors.  It also has a laser light on it so you can see how much "dirt/dust" there is on the floor.  


I was aghast at how much dust showed up, I mean it looked like I was "knee deep" in dust!!!  I didn't realize how dirty our house was.

Since Friday I have emptied out the cannister twice!!  

If anyone is wondering what I am doing, at least once a day I have the Dyson out!!  I am trying not to use the laser light head much as it stresses me out too much....LOL

Who knew you could get stressed out vacuuming!!😉

7 comments:

Jenn Jilks said...

I always feel better after I vaccuum!

Donna said...

Lol...I always use a flashlight aimed at things in my house! You see all sorts of dust!
hugs
Donna

Magpie's Mumblings said...

OK - mental note - do NOT buy a Dyson with a laser light!! We actually have a Dyson that's probably 15 years old and we know it's living on borrowed time. Since Resident Chef has been recovering I've been the one wielding the vac and I must admit I'll be glad to give that chore back to him. Our Dyson is extremely heavy and hard to manipulate and I'm constantly getting tangled up in the cord...one more reason for a cordless version.

Practical Parsimony said...

If I used a laser light in here, it would probably scare me into thinking I was drowning in dust. Well, at least you can keep after it every day.

My Piece of Earth said...

So funny, sunshine is also bad for showing dust.

William Kendall said...

I can see that being the sort of thing one would find annoying.

Rose said...

Vacuuming wears me out period! And daughters house is so big compared to our house/the house she grew up in.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...