Monday, April 17, 2023

Great mail day

 Thursday was a good mail day for me.

First of all I got this in the mail:

So on Saturday I went to pick up a sample pot of paint for our bathroom.

I also got this in the mail:
Look at all the Wrendale Designs.  There are a lot more than these two pages.
Such pretty landscapes and buildings.
I think I will get a couple of the shoe kits next time I order from Bothy.  
Now the only problem with these goodies are the price and the time it takes to make them.  There are so many that I love, and not enough time in the day to stitch them all!!


9 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

I like a good mail day! Those are really beautiful designs that make me almost want to take up cross stitch.

Joy said...

I'm very fond of the Wrendale stuff - I have Christmas robin mugs that I really love.
Beautiful cross stitch designs, all of them. xx

Donna said...

Decisions!! But I love all of them!lolol
hugs
Donna

William Kendall said...

That'll keep you busy.

My Piece of Earth said...

All of those designs are lovely, deciding on one would be difficult.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

As you know, I got my catalog too and I've drooled over it several times. I'm trying to be good and hopefully narrow my wish list down to one or two but it's hard. Must admint the Wrendale designs are probably high on my list!

Jackie McGuinness said...

I had to google Bothy Threads and found their embroidery kits on Amazon. They are gorgeous, I have a shoe addition. I love to embroider but can't/haven't done counted.

Jackie said...

Lovely cross stitch designs. Those shoe designs are intriguing.

God bless.

Maggie said...

I do like the Wrendale designs, although all the changing colours in my bunny drove me mad, I didn't find it very relaxing to do. Someone in our cross stitch group is doing one of the shoes, not really my thing but I do appreciate the work that goes into them

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...