Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Busy Bee,

Sorry I have been busy with other things, including a sick little grandson.  It's always so sad when a little one is sick.  Hopefully his antibiotics will kick in and he will be feeling better soon, poor thing.

The one thing about sick little ones is their snotty nose.  He managed to wipe his nose on my top on Tuesday, so it looks as though I had a snail leave a trail on my sleeve....LOL  I won't be sorry when he is old enough to be at school as daycare's is a breeding ground for sniffles!!


Poor little guy also had the runs.  It's been a while since I have changed a diaper as nasty as these ones were!!!  Fingers crossed he is well before the Easter Bunny arrives!!




4 comments:

Joy said...

Poor little man. I hope he's much better very quickly and that he hasn't generously shared anything with you. xx

William Kendall said...

Poor kid!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

awwwww - poor wee guy! Just hope he doesn't share the grunge with you. We always said our guys were sick from the 2nd week of September right through until the end of May. Schools and daycares are dens of germs, that's for sure.

Donna said...

Oh no...bless his heart! Hope he's better soon!
hugs
Donna

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...