Saturday, October 3, 2026

Halloween cross stitch - part one

I mentioned last month I was going to take part in Durene Jones Halloween sew along cross stitch.  I have never done a Halloween themed project before, and I do like her designs.

The first week's pattern was released yesterday; which turned out to be a blessing in disguise as I had just finished another puzzle.  So this was the perfect time to jump into another project.

Here is what the first part of the pattern looks like:

Please excuse how creased it is, I didn't pop it into a hoop.  I was being lazy!!
I am loving the pattern so far, as there is only three colours, and it's just full stitches.  Does anyone know what that "plant" is supposed to be to the left of the cat?

The pattern is free and here is a link to Durene's Facebook page.


No comments:

Halloween cross stitch - part one

I mentioned last month I was going to take part in Durene Jones Halloween sew along cross stitch.  I have never done a Halloween themed pro...