Another first this week, had a coyote wander through the property just before 8am on Wednesday morning, just as well I had Molly inside.........
My sister-in-law in Britain is doing a 5 km run for cancer. If you would like to sponser her, here is the link to her page.
Something for the 40+ age group crowd:
SIGNS THAT YOU MIGHT BE EXPERIENCING MENOPAUSE
* You sell your home heating system at a yard sale. (Hot flashes)
* The person you sleep with complains about snow piling up on the bed. (Nightsweats)
* Your husband jokes that instead of buying a wood stove, he is using you to heat the family room this winter. Rather than just saying you are not amused, you shoot him. (Mood swings)
* You write post-it notes with your kid's names on them. (Memory loss)
* Your husband chirps, "Hi honey, I'm home." and you reply, "Well, if it isn't Ozzie f*cking Nelson". (Irritability)
* The phenobarbital dose that wiped out the Heaven's Gate Cult gives you four hours of decent rest. (Sleeplessness)
* You find Guacamole in your hair after a Mexican dinner. (Fatigue)
* You change your underwear after every sneeze. (Mild incontinence)
* You need Jaws Of Life to help you out of your car after returning home from an Italian restaurant. (Sudden weight gain)
* You take a sudden interest in "Wrestlemania". (Female hormone deficiency)
* You're on so much estrogen that you take your Brownie troop on a field trip to Chippendales. (Hormone therapy)
Did you remember to put your money in your Daily Savings Pot today?
Money Saving Tip:
If you have a paid subscription to a newspaper, give them a call to see if you're getting the best rate. I did that with our newspaper and got a reduction on our rate.....