I am doing it in a diary format, what do you think?
My Column
I figured I put more detail into certain things on this blog, so no need to repeat myself twice?
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Books I read in September........
Mademoiselle Eiffel by Aimie K. Runyan Claire Eiffel, the beautiful, brilliant eldest daughter of the illustrious architect Gustave Eiffel,...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...
1 comment:
I enjoyed reading it very much. You have a very nice way of writing as it flows so nicely and it has been fun to read what you and your family have been doing.
Post a Comment