that I thought may interest you all is this one Its a man who takes photo's everyday of the Lake District in England. That is the area we come from in Britain. It is really pretty, though a tad on the wet side!!!!!
His photography is lovely. We were in the Lake District in February and it was as lovely as we remembered it, although chilly!!!! I had forgotten how windy the roads were (had a delightful bout of travel sickness), and how green everything was.
I hope you check out his site. I have also put a link on the side bar.
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Books I read in September........
Mademoiselle Eiffel by Aimie K. Runyan Claire Eiffel, the beautiful, brilliant eldest daughter of the illustrious architect Gustave Eiffel,...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...
3 comments:
Me again, thanks so much for sharing this site. I have enjoyed the photos and look forward to more as time goes by.
numponI had a book on Beatrix Potter from the library recently that had some beautiful picures of the lake district.
handmaden, thank you for posting on my blog.
Denise, I wish I could take photos like he does, he must have a great camera?
Post a Comment