Spent $80.40, had $61.76 in FOF and used $3.00 in coupons and $29.05 in free product coupons, which was all cheese!!!!! I have enough cheese to last us for the next few months. Luckily cheese freezes good, as I know I have traded for another 4 FPC for cheese which haven't arrived yet!!!
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
FOF for June 7th
Did pretty well today, got the basics, milk, eggs, yogurt, potatoes, and cheese all for free.

Spent $80.40, had $61.76 in FOF and used $3.00 in coupons and $29.05 in free product coupons, which was all cheese!!!!! I have enough cheese to last us for the next few months. Luckily cheese freezes good, as I know I have traded for another 4 FPC for cheese which haven't arrived yet!!!
Spent $80.40, had $61.76 in FOF and used $3.00 in coupons and $29.05 in free product coupons, which was all cheese!!!!! I have enough cheese to last us for the next few months. Luckily cheese freezes good, as I know I have traded for another 4 FPC for cheese which haven't arrived yet!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Books I read in September........
Mademoiselle Eiffel by Aimie K. Runyan Claire Eiffel, the beautiful, brilliant eldest daughter of the illustrious architect Gustave Eiffel,...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...
No comments:
Post a Comment