The fourth in a series of recipes, this week on cabbage.......
1. Cheats Version of Cabbage Rolls
2. My Mother's Coleslaw
3. Pork Loin & Cabbage
4. Pork Cabbage Saute
5. Pork and Cabbage Spaghetti
6. Pork Sausage and Cabbage Pita
7. Cabbage Bake
8. Cabbage and Rice Casserole
9. Cabbage & Potatoes
10. Cabbage & Noodles
11. Smoked Fish Over Creamy Cabbage
12. Seafood Cabbage Pancakes
13. Basmati Rice-Stuffed Cabbage
14. Crockpot Corned Beef & Cabbage
15. Norway Cabbage
16. No Cook Chicken & Cabbage Salad
17. Fried Cabbage Recipes
18. Bacon Stuffed Cabbage
19. Creamy Cabbage Casserole
20. Curried Cabbage
21. Scalloped Cabbage
22. Swedish Red Cabbage
23. Sweet & Sour Red Cabbage
24. Irish Bacon and Cabbage Soup not sure why the bacon must be Irish........
25. Fried Cabbage Texas Style
26. Southern Fried Cabbage
27. Ramen Cabbage Salad
28. Vietnamese Chicken Cabbage Salad
29. Beef & Cabbage Pie
30. Beet Cabbage Relish
31. Brigitte's Cabbage Casserole
32. Cabbage Bean Soup
33. Cabbage Loaf
34. Cabbage Patch Soup/Stew
35. Cabbage Potatoes & Peas Molagootal
36. Cabbage Orzo & Sausage Soup
37. Chicken Fricassee With Red Cabbage
38. Haricot Beans with Cabbage (Fagioli con le Verze) What are Haricot Beans, read here. What are Lardons of Bacon, read here.
39. DeeAnn's Cheesy Bacon Cabbage
40. Carrot and Lentil Soup
41. Scottish Potato, Cabbage and Cheese Bake I am quite sure Canadian or US potatoes will be fine also!!!
42. Cabbage Turnovers I have always said, we British will put anything in a crust and bake it, or put it between two slices of buttered bread, and this recipe proves this point!!
43. Whole Stuffed Cabbage
44. Vichy Cabbage
45. Beef & Cabbage Stir Fry
46. Pork chops with sauteed cabbage & mustard sauce
47. Baked brie with braised cabbage
48. Horseradish and Cabbage Mash
49. Cabbage with Split Peas
50. Noodle Cakes With Bacon and Egg
51. Snapper with Apple and Cabbage
Hope you'll try some of the recipes, next week it is onions.
Nutrition Facts for Cabbage
Serving Size: (100 grams)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g 0%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 18mg 0%
Total Carboydrates 6g 1%
Dietary Fiber 2g
Protein 1g 2%
Vitamin A 3%
Vitamin C 53%
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
50 + 1 recipes for Cabbage.....
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
We got outside into the garden on Saturday to cut the grass and I did some weeding. This is part of our front garden. We are on a corner lo...
The other day I was at the grocery store with my grandson. Had him in the shopping trolley buckled in and while we were waiting to cash out...
I had my telephone appointment with the doctor yesterday to go over my blood work that I had done last week. The one thing about getting bl...
Now I have to say I am not a big fan of cruises or ship's, or basically anything to do with boats, but what I am about to talk about fas...
Horseradish and cabbage mash sounds worth a try (as do the others - I never knew you could do so much with a humble cabbage!)
Thank you for your comment about the time. I was not commenting on the time difference between Canada and England. I was trying to say that your comment moderation is taking a long time, about two hours, to publish comments.
I just Love these post!Thanks for all the time you put into them:o)
Hope you have a great day!
Gill, where do you find all these recipes, its fantastic.
thanks for the comments, I find the recipes online I love searching the internet.
Thank you! I love cabbage and never know what to do with it :)
We love cabbage. Fried cabbage and egg noodles...mmmmm-mmmmm. Add a little tofu and it's a meal. (The tofu just tastes like the cabbage and whatever seasoning.) I'm gonna have to check out some of those recipes. :)
Mmmm, love the "fake" cabbage rolls. All the yum, none of the work!
Wow! Thanks for all the cabbage recipes! I only knew how to boil it and hardly ever buy cabbage, but now I have more options!
Post a Comment