Saturday, August 22, 2026

Who could resist this..........

Not me, when I was in Home Sense the other day I had to take a look.........

Then of course I had to buy one 😁😉 The paperbacks are $7.99 each which isn't too bad.  They seem to be getting more and more books in Home Sense?


And I said I was going to cut back on reading............

8 comments:

Modrina Neba said...

I myself am also crazy about beautiful, special notebooks with illustrations :))) That's how we are... warm regards to you, Andreja!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Alas no Home Sense near us. That price is good for a book these days. I was in Shoppers the other day and looked at some of the magazines and very nearly bought one of the new Stampington ones until I looked at the price....over $30 Canadian...for a magazine!!! Needless to say I put it back in a hurry!

Sandra said...

I have bookcases full of books, so I don't buy them anymore. Once I own a book I can't let it go. I have become addicted to listening to books through the library app.Still a prolific 'reader'.

Jeanie said...

Wow -- now that is a sale!

Jackie said...

Books are my downfall. I have a few sitting beside the bed that I need to get to shortly. I do have a hard time letting go of a book though.

God bless.

Lowcarb team member said...

Books ... so hard to resist.

All the best Jan

Anonymous said...

Why would anyone want to cut back on reading??? I usually read ebooks from the library on my kindle.( Watch very little tv )

Gill - That British Woman said...

As I am working on a cross stitch project and it's a big one. However, I will say I have not cut back on my reading...LOL

Spoke too soon........

 Not feeling well at all.  It is a sinus/head cold thing I have going on. (((SIGH)))  Will be back later on in the week, hopefully!  😰😩😩