Saturday, August 22, 2026

Who could resist this..........

Not me, when I was in Home Sense the other day I had to take a look.........

Then of course I had to buy one 😁😉 The paperbacks are $7.99 each which isn't too bad.  They seem to be getting more and more books in Home Sense?


And I said I was going to cut back on reading............

8 comments:

Modrina Neba said...

I myself am also crazy about beautiful, special notebooks with illustrations :))) That's how we are... warm regards to you, Andreja!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Alas no Home Sense near us. That price is good for a book these days. I was in Shoppers the other day and looked at some of the magazines and very nearly bought one of the new Stampington ones until I looked at the price....over $30 Canadian...for a magazine!!! Needless to say I put it back in a hurry!

Sandra said...

I have bookcases full of books, so I don't buy them anymore. Once I own a book I can't let it go. I have become addicted to listening to books through the library app.Still a prolific 'reader'.

Jeanie said...

Wow -- now that is a sale!

Jackie said...

Books are my downfall. I have a few sitting beside the bed that I need to get to shortly. I do have a hard time letting go of a book though.

God bless.

Lowcarb team member said...

Books ... so hard to resist.

All the best Jan

Anonymous said...

Why would anyone want to cut back on reading??? I usually read ebooks from the library on my kindle.( Watch very little tv )

Gill - That British Woman said...

As I am working on a cross stitch project and it's a big one. However, I will say I have not cut back on my reading...LOL

Binge watched this on the weekend..............

Thoroughly enjoyed it, though it showed how some countries don't seem to want to play nice with one another, despite being on the same s...