Tuesday, August 18, 2026

My newest Cross Stitch project.

I have actually have had this kit for a while, but just haven't got around to doing it.  I got it from Bothy Threads and they do ship world wide. It incorporates two things I love.  British Robin's, they are better looking than North American Robins, who I think are tall and skinny and not as red.  Also Wrendale Designs, I just love Wrendale Designs and that whole design aesthetic.

I will say thought I am finding it hard going for some strange reason.  I am thinking the more I get done the easier it will become.  It's a whole lot of colour changes in a small area and a whole lot of red tones.

I am hoping to have this completed by Christmas........I think I will have to stop the reading for a while, to get this done!!

No comments:

My newest Cross Stitch project.

I have actually have had this kit for a while, but just haven't got around to doing it.  I got it from Bothy Threads and they do ship w...