If you have ever owned a pet, you are familiar with "The Rainbow Bridge." We were visiting the town of Gravenhurst the other week and walked over an actual "Rainbow Bridge."
A lovely thing to have in the waterfront park.
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
If you have ever owned a pet, you are familiar with "The Rainbow Bridge." We were visiting the town of Gravenhurst the other week and walked over an actual "Rainbow Bridge."
Over the last couple of days the practical side of Gill (Gillian) has won over the "I don't care/fun side" of Gill! Let me exp...
7 comments:
I think this is wonderful.
I had the most beautiful, intelligent black labrador who lived to a good age and died in the Covid era. Now I am looking to buy a Labrador puppy, to restore the fun days once again.
Was the rainbow bridge built with a pet in mind?
Hels
Art & Architecture, mainly
There was a sign that said you could buy a plaque from the Lions Club and they would put it on the bridge? However, I did not see any plaques already there, so not sure.
yes it was really nice......
How wonderful.
All the best Jan
What a great tribute to our four-legged friends.
I'll have to ask Rick if he's ever seen that.
Post a Comment