Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Itchy Boots........

My new latest obsession..........

I have no desire to ride a motorcycle, but I stumbled upon this Dutch lady's video's and fell in love with her video's.

You have to admire how adventurous she is and how brave she is going to some very dangerous countries, by herself.   The main reason I love the video's is I get to travel with her to places I will never ever go to.  She has many series, I have no watched many yet, as I only "found her," within the last couple of weeks.

I hope you find time to watch some episodes, they are generally around 20 minutes long.


I think my adventurous days are over with now!

10 comments:

Dreaming said...

I am hooked! Yes, it is fun to travel this way. I love her camera setup!

Dreaming said...

I love the video! I have to watch more. I think I have a new addiction!

Gill - That British Woman said...

I agree we watch an hour's worth per day.

Gill - That British Woman said...

I do too, the quality of her video's are very good.......

Lowcarb team member said...

Many thanks for sharing this.

All the best Jan

Modrina Neba - Blue sky said...

Thanks for sharing your video. In my youth, I used to ride on heavy motorcycles to Portorož for coffee, but I rode as a passenger, never driving myself :))

Greetings from my land of Slovenia, Andreja!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Motorcycles scare me so not sure I would want to watch the videos. However, never say never!

Gill - That British Woman said...

the videos are super interesting and she has good cameras

Gill - That British Woman said...

she can see all sorts from your arm chair......

Gill - That British Woman said...

you're very welcome

Halloween Cross Stitch.........

In the past 40 years I have been doing cross stitch, I have never done a Halloween Cross Stitch.  Do you remember when I did the Christmas C...