nothing else needs to be said.........what a yahoo!!!🫨 Enough of these shenanigans........you have bigger issues you should be dealing with........
P.S. we have been treated so well by every American when we have visited America, but guys something need's to be done .......seriously!!!
6 comments:
He’s such a child! And a bully! I’m so proud of our Prime Minister and how he’s proceeding for our country.
He lost the plot years ago! You might like to check the link in my latest blog post to a really amazing song that says it all over the Lake Ontario debacle.
I don't think he ever even had a plot to lose. Believe me, we're doing our best!
I keep apologizing rmto my Canadian friends for this poor excuse of a human being. It's so embarrassing.
I have tremendous admiration for Carney. He is the only one to stand up and tell him NO.
He certainly thinks a lot about himself, doesn’t he.
Renaming places just because he wants too.
At least these things are just stupid and don’t cause damage.
Unlike most of his executive orders
Post a Comment