Thursday, August 27, 2026

A you a picky eater...........

 


I had seven points.  Celery, sardines, oysters, snails, blue cheese, raisins and grits.  If they were part of a dish and hidden for example celery in a soup, I would eat it.  However, by themselves, all in my list is a no.  Grits, are tasteless, but I haven't had them but once, so it was maybe how it was prepared.  

I won't go out of my way to eat coconut, but will eat it if it's amongst something.  Same with eggplant and tofu.

How about you?

11 comments:

Modrina Neba said...

I like to eat fresh tomatoes the most among vegetables, I love tofu in salad... Greenie, have you tried smoked tofu yet... try it, it's tasty.

Angela said...

Two - blue cheese and avocados, both of which upset my stomach. Not a fan of liquorice.

Hard up Hester said...

Oysters, I won't eat them but everything else I'll eat, even if I don't like it.

Heather said...

I have tried snails twice and there will not be a third time. I have not tried grits and would only eat tofu to be polite.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I have eaten liver but I don't like it. Won't eat oysters (although I've tried them); crab, shrimp (tried, don't like); snails (just plain yeeewww) and I can't get past the smell of black licorice.

Lea said...

Two, oysters and sardines.

My Piece of Earth said...

Fresh oysters, (read raw), I do like the smoked ones. Tofu and grits are never going to be on my plate.

Nelliegrace said...

Pickles and ranch dressing.
I cannot eat persimmon, an unusual but severe allergy.
Would you eat Marmite?

Anne in the kitchen said...

I will not eat beets banana or liver. I also no longer will eat eggplant but only because I am now allergic to it which makes me sad because I love it.
I am not an egg fan but I will eat them, just not fried or boiled

Sandra said...

8: liver, mushrooms, sardines, oysters, snails, grapefruit [I used to like it but taste changed] tofu, beets, grits [ate them once in Atlanta], blue cheese.

Jeanie said...

I got 2 -- liver and licorice. Maybe 3 -- not good with beets, either. (Try grits with cheese, butter and salt. They're tasty!

New Bird Feeder

When my mother came over in the summer, she brought over this bird feeder in the shape of a British telephone box.  The only problem with it...