Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Toothache

 

Since going for my semi annual checkup in September I have been to the dentist twice.  Both time for replacement fillings.  One of those times it was so minor, I didn't even need an injection.  I am beginning to think it's a money making thing with these dentists!

However, for the past month I had had a sore tooth.  At first I thought it might have been residual pain from getting a filling in the tooth above it.  A month later it is getting worse and worse.  Having anything hot or cold, sends me into a Kaleidoscope of pain!!

I have got an appointment on Thursday morning, and believe me I was lucky to get that!!  Already told them if it is cracked (the tooth), it's no root canal for me, they are pulling it.  I could do without it being pulled as this is my last bottom molar.

(((SIGH))) I am beginning to think I should have all my teeth pulled and have false teeth!!😀

8 comments:

Margie said...

Sorry about your toothache, Gill.

My mom had a cracked tooth that got removed over the summer. I think it was also her last bottom molar?

Margie said...

P.S. Thanks for the visit! DT's Just Beet It sounds like it would make a good iced tea...

Karen said...

I feel your pain. I had a toothache yesterday from chewing a rock hard wine gum from a pack left in the cold car. I've lost a couple of my molars due to hard to see cracks.

Jackie said...

Nothing worse than a bothersome tooth. I hope it isn't anything too serious.

God bless.

William Kendall said...

Even when routine, dentists visits are not enjoyable.


Don't watch Steve Martin sing the Dentist sing before you go.

Joy said...

Oh, dear. Good luck - I hope it is easily sorted for you.
xx

Rose said...

It would take too long to tell my last experience with dentists...I sure felt like they made a bundle on me and did not even know half what they were doing.

Rachel Flowers said...

Hi doing an old fashioned blog hop from Joy’s blog x years ago it was routine wasn’t it to reach 60 and have all your teeth out and dentures fitted! I’m

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...