Friday, November 26, 2021

10-3-30 Challenge Day 5

Day 5, a 6th of the way through this challenge.  I had one of those days ahead of me, places to go, people to see.  So I was on the treadmill before 6am today.  However I was tired.  It was a true struggle for the first 16 minutes while I was at incline 10.  I dropped it down to incline 5 for the rest of the time, not at all in the mood to try and up it.

With having it at a lower incline for half of the time, I didn't burn as many calories.
As I was away from home for most of the day I wasn't able to get any  walks in.  So the treadmill was it as far as exercise was concerned for today.

Fitbit Stats: 
38 minutes exercise
7k steps
2.78 miles
3 x 16 oz water

Should mention I post these the day after the actual day; if that makes sense?


2 comments:

William Kendall said...

As long as you can keep track.

Jackie said...

You are doing very well. I am amazed at your stamina.

God bless.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...