Wednesday, November 24, 2021

10-3-30 Challenge Day 3

I have to admit, I wasn't as enthusiastic about getting up this morning, but I did.  Had a pee and jumped on the scales and discovered I had lost weight.  So that perked me right up!!

Took my phone and water downstairs and got too it!!  I started at incline 10 and managed 15 minutes before I dropped it down to incline 5.  Left it there for 5 minutes, then upped it by .5 every minute until I got to incline 7, then dropped it down to incline 5 for the remainder as I was pooped by then!!


I was enjoying a song, so ended up doing just over 30 minutes.  I had shouted at Google to put on Fat's Domino again for me, as that 50's beat is the best walking beat.
You can see in the photo below the yellow and orange cup.  It holds 16 oz of water.  I managed to drink 6 of those on Monday so that is my goal to try and do that every day.


So my numbers for today were:

Incline 10 for 15 minutes, incline 5 to 7 for the remaining 16 minutes.
Calories burned: 340
Distance walked: 1.569 miles
Time on treadmill: 31.20 minutes

We also had our first "real" snowfall of the season with around 4 inches of wet, heavy snow laying.  So set about shoveling that, so by 9 am I had logged over 5.5 k in steps.

I did another 30 minute walk after supper.  So all in all my numbers from Fitbit were:

5.06 miles, 90 minutes total exercise and 12.5 k in steps.

I only drank 5 containers of water, just didn't find the time to have more.  I did a little bit of shopping and put up the Christmas tree today so that accounted for the rest of the steps for today.

4 comments:

Angela said...

Well done! This dieting, exercising and self discipline is exhausting. But so encouraging to see the weight loss, and to get into smaller clothes from the back of the wardrobe!

Jackie said...

You are doing wonderfully. Keep up the good work. I sometimes drink enough water but many is the day I forget.

God bless.

Practical Parsimony said...

You are doing well with your exercise and weight loss.

William Kendall said...

No real snow here as of yet.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...