Tuesday, November 30, 2021

10/5-3-30 Day 9

Well back at it this morning.  Did my 30 minutes on the treadmill.  15+ minutes at incline 10 then dropped down to incline 5 and worked my way back up to incline 7 for the remaining 16 minutes.  I think doing this Monday through Friday will work for me and having the weekends off, just doing walking.

I also had to shovel snow.  I always count that as exercise, as depending on how heavy the snow is, it can be a good workout!


I didn't take a photo with how long I was on the treadmill for?  Took two of the distance instead?  I was on it for just over 30 minutes though.

Exercise today was 30 minutes on the treadmill, shoveling snow, 40 minute walk after supper, and walking round the mall.  Making up for the quiet weekend I had.

Fitbit Stats:

Exercise: 118 minutes
Steps: 14,200
Miles: 5.89 miles

Water 16 oz x 4


2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Supposedly we have snow coming. Time will tell.

Jackie said...

We are supposed to get rain again and then snow here. Not looking forward to that at all.

God bless.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...