Thought I'd make a post with some random photos about random things........
I was in Costco this week and saw these two arcade games. Sent a photo to our son and told him the boys would love them.
Son: "If only we had a generous grand parent that would want to buy that for our kids."
Me: I totally agree....if only 😉
Walmart has finally stocked up on socks, so been buying packages of these ones. For only $3 for three pairs they're a good deal.
I mentioned about the deal at Indigo where if you bought one book you could get a Murdoku book for $10; they're normally $24.99 each. So I picked up 3 for $10 books, as they have restocked those with new ones. I did try the first puzzle and was totally confused 😕
Indigo also had buy one get on for half price on their puzzles. So picked up two; and with that I have spent the last of my birthday gift cards from Indigo.
Hubby's favourite birthday card was from the grandsons this year.
8 year old picked it out and wrote it. While five year old put all the stickers in it...LOL
So there you go, random photos about random things.







8 comments:
We do have Costco. But none that are close to me
Probably a good thing. I’d definitely be buying all the bargains, even if I didn’t really need them lol
I love going into Coles (we have one in the city where Kris lives) or Indigo and getting those 3 for $10 books. They have some very good ones. That birthday card is so good.
God bless.
Love the card! I go into Costco maybe twice a year. What I buy lasts a long time with only two people. It's always an expensive day. You did get some good bargains.
Love that birthday card!
That birthday card is brilliant.
All the best Jan
I used to love playing Pac-Man when I was a teenager. This brings back such memories.
We've let our Costco membership lapse because the closest is about an hour away and we're rarely in the area anymore. If our predicted population explosion happens here perhaps we'll end up getting one and we'll maybe rejoin then.
Love the random photos - those Pac-man machines - WOW! I imagine they were pretty expensive.
Post a Comment