Monday, September 14, 2026

Terrible progress with the Robin's

Back on the 18th of August, I posted about my newest cross stitch project here.  Here is what I have achieved........


I am not loving doing this for some reason.  I think it's too many colour changes that I am finding annoying?  Anyway, I will plough on with it.

I have however got everything hunted out for the Halloween sew along and am pleased to say that only consists of three colours, so should be simple enough:


Also super pleased I had everything on hand to start sewing without having to go out and buy things.  I know I have more black thread somewhere, just need to find it!

6 comments:

Elizabeth Seckman said...

I enjoy needlepoint, though I am not very good at it. I think you've made a beautiful start!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

All those colour changes, annoying as they may be, will result in a pretty amazing robin. Looking forward to seeing what the Halloween project is.

Sharon said...

Good start! The older I get the more I dislike lots of colour changes. I used to find them a challenge, but not anymore lol

Lowcarb team member said...

Well it's a good start and I'm sure once you get there it will be a good ending.
I like robins.

All the best Jan

Barbara said...

I bought a cross stitch kit a year ago thinking it would give me something to do as I travelled. I gave up soon after. The colour changes were in sane.

Jeanie said...

Sometimes it's OK to put it down, do another and return to it. Things can look different later.

Look at this..........

This is a condo complex opposite when hubby's surgeon office is.  I know there are taller condo buildings, but this one is very tall in ...